DO NOT WORRY

The world is full of uncertainties which have resulted in many people taking negative steps because of their worry about the future. They are worry about their financial, marital, economic security. This is why our society has become self centered where no one is concerned about the welfare of the fellow human being. This has encouraged social vices like: Corruption, Ritual Killing, Witchcraft, Prostitution, Fraud, Robbery and other Criminal activities. But all this effort is failing because at the end, it kills their future. 

I am appealing to my reader today, that if you have ever been involved in any of these vices, you can still trace your step back, and you can still beat a tactical retreat. What is the profit for a man who gained the whole world and loses his soul? I have good news for you today; there is someone who can guarantee that your tomorrow will be all right, if only you can follow him and if only you can become his.

The bible discuss this topic in the book of Matthew 6: 25-27

“Therefore, I tell you. Do not be anxious as about your life, what you shall eat or drink, nor about your body, what you shall put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing?"

The bible is clearly making us to know that we do not need to live our life worrying about tomorrow, as the Lord Jesus is more than enough to take care of tomorrow for us. The secret of a better/secured tomorrow is to have Jesus in your life. Jesus is the way, truth and life. If you have Jesus in your life, your future is secured and you will definitely have a better tomorrow. When you bring him into your life, he takes away all your worries, burdens, yokes and takes it upon himself. The Lord Jesus says in the bible, “come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden and I will give you rest”. He also says, “Cast all your cares on me, for I care for you”.

Then what are you waiting for? Are you interested in bearing all the burdens alone? No man can bear the burden for you except the GREAT BURDEN BEARER who is Jesus. Why not accept him into your life today and transfer your entire burden to him. To give this a trial, surrender your heart to him and repeat after me: Lord Jesus, the great burden bearer, I accept you into my life right now as my savior and redeemer, I am trading my sorrow, shame and pains to you the great burden bearer. I will forever serve you for the rest of my life. Please do not leave me nor forsake me. Thank you for accepting me Jesus, in Jesus name I pray, AMEN. 

I welcome you into the household of faith, and I assure you I will be praying for you, right there wherever you are. You can text us your name and location to: +2348076000259. Get a copy of the bible in any Christian bookshop around you or download a copy on Google Play. Start reading the bible and follow every step stated there also pray for a divine encounter with the Lord Jesus Christ for you to be assured of your salvation.

Leave a comment here if you need more explanation on this topic.

GOD BLESS YOU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE TO BE SAVED

Recieving Urgent Response to your Prayers

TREADING THE DANGEROUS PATH