WHERE IS TRUE PEACE?

True peace is what everyone searches for. Both the rich and poor need peace on every side. The question now lies in, where to get true peace. It important to note that no man can provide you true peace, infact, even money as important as it is can not get you true peace. All days of a human life are dominated with  the fear of tomorrow. Most people are in serious fear of w hat to eat or drink,where to get shelter,who to marry e.t.c.

To get true peace, you have to put all your burdens on the burden carrier. The burden carrier said, " Peace I leave with you, my peace I give to you: not as the world gives, give I to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.".You need to forgo all your troubles and struggles and place them upon our Lord Jesus Christ, who is the burden carrier.

Therefore, if you need true peace, accept Jesus Christ to your life today because tomorrow may be too late. If you are willing, say this prayer, "Lord Jesus, i accept you in my life today as my Father,Saviour and Lord. Come into my life and direct my day-to-day living and give me your true peace. Forgive me all my sins and iniquities, give me a new heart and a new spirit and i will forever serve you. In Jesus mighty name i pray, AMEN". 

Find a bible believing church close to you or join any parish of the Redeem Christian Church of God close to you. May God bless you. Are you going through a tough situation in life, and you need true peace from Jesus the burden carrier, contact us for counseling, call: +2348076000259.

God bless you

Now the Lord of peace himself give you peace always by all means. The Lord be with you all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE TO BE SAVED

Recieving Urgent Response to your Prayers

TREADING THE DANGEROUS PATH