CALL UNTO HIM



Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things which you have not known….Jeremiah 33:3
Sometimes when we are faced with so much trouble and anguish we tend to operate under a lot of pressure and tension because of the uncertainty of the future. We often feel like holding unto anyone who professes he/she has a solution to our troubles. No matter what you are passing through right now, DO NOT GIVE UP. Call unto him (Jesus Christ) and he will answer you. To solve our problems, the Holy Spirit is making us to know that there are mysteries, unknown activities behind every problem.It will be difficult to solve your problems if you do not know the hidden things behind it. The Lord is saying if you could call on him today, he will answer you and reveal great and hidden things which you know not. This implies that he will show you the solution to your problem/challenges. The Bible says, “The ear of the Lord is not deaf to hear, neither is his hand shortened but our sins have distanced us from him”.  If you can confess your sins and seek his forgiveness, he will move closer to you and answer before you call. 

Then what next? You simply need to give your life to the Lord Jesus Christ and develop a special relationship with him. He will reveal the secret of your troubles to you before the secret of the Lord is with his people and he establish his covenant with them. If you are ready to join his people, please bow down your head wherever you are now and repeat after me,” Lord Jesus, I have come to the realization of my sins, please cleanse me with your blood on the cross of Calvary, wash me and I shall be made whole. I opened the door of my heart for you today, are my master, father, king and savior. Thank you Jesus, in Jesus mighty name, I pray, Amen”.

As you have made this declaration from deep within your heart, you shall experience the hand of God. You can download a softcopy of the bible on your app store or visit any Christian Bookshop around you to get a hard copy. Find any Redeem Christian Church of God Church or any other bible believing Church close to you. Remember, read your bible daily and only follow an instruction that is in your bible, the word of God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE TO BE SAVED

Recieving Urgent Response to your Prayers

TREADING THE DANGEROUS PATH